Trust Perth’s Office Furniture & Office Fitout Experts!
If you’re looking for office furniture in Perth and not sure where to shop, you have come to the right place.
Established in 1975, Ashworth’s Office Furniture manufactures quality office furniture for the retail market, and now also sell direct to the public.
Ashworth’s do not import office furniture, we manufacture to meet all your requirements. This means you are no longer dealing with the middle man, saving you time and money.
Over several years we have grown into a one stop shop for all your office, shop and commercial fit out requirements.
Our Project management team take care of flooring, walls and ceilings and then we fill up everything in between, so all you need to do is turn the key and walk in.
You can be assured we will always complete your project on time and within your budget. Contact us today to find out more!
- We are confident that you will appreciate the fine quality and craftsmanship of your selection.
- Ashworth Office Concepts stands proudly behind each and every product we manufacture and we guarantee our work through the following Five (5) year limited warranty.
- We appreciate your business and look forward to dealing with you in the years ahead.
- We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our furniture and all of its parts and components are free of defects in material and workmanship.
- “Defects,” as used in this warranty, is defined as any imperfections, which impair the use of the furniture or product.
- In order to provide you with timely assistance, please thoroughly inspect your furniture for missing or defective parts immediately after delivery and installation.
- To receive replacement or missing parts under this warranty, Sales receipt or other proof of purchase must be provided.
- Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture parts and components.
- Ashworth Office Concepts will replace any part that is defective for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. Our furniture products are not intended for outdoor use.
- An application for warranty on a product must be made in writing within the 5-year warranty period. The application should contain a detailed description of the claimed defect accompanied with a photograph and sample of the items claimed. The claim must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide complete information regarding the claimed items to our office.
- Furniture replaced under warranty must be returned to us, at the purchaser’s cost, immediately after replacements have been supplied to complete the claim.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- Any failure caused by unreasonable or abusive use.
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
- Routine wear items such as’ “feet”/glides, wheels, stoppers, draw runners, hinges and any other moving parts.
- Normal fading, scratching and chipping of furniture.
- Stains, discolouring, corrosion and damage caused by contact with chemicals (Eg bleach, tanning lotions, floor cleaners)
- Accidental damage.
- Any furniture that has been modified customised or altered in any way after delivery.
- Marking, wear and tear caused by stacking of items.
- Freight and transportation of warranty replacements to site.